.
.
.

20080401

____
__















this is a recently finished sweater
knit from 3 different colors of koigu & a rowan ryc cashcotton
inspired from my love of missoni & this scarf from last minute knitted gifts
which i've knit several times. . . maybe i should photograph my collection ?

also here & here
for the shop i used to work at. . .

i've had some abrupt changes in my life, & am happy to say that i will now be working full-time on my own designs. i plan to start with my etsy shop, & see where that takes me. . .
it also means moving to the north woods of wisconsin, where my parents live on a beautiful little lake. . .

11 comments:

raining sheep said...

That is a beautiful sweater...I love the colors and the pattern. Reminds me a bit of Missoni knitwear.

Le Bouton said...

very gorgeous! it has resonance.

Unknown said...

i am so so absolutely impressed.... i wish i could knit like that! incredible.

Sue said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are pursuing you! You are really one of the most creative people I know. Just thought you deserved to hear that. No April Foolin!

Good luck Tracy.

MWM said...

this is gorgeous.
good luck w/ all of your plans-it sounds exciting!
I can't wait to see your shop:)

kait said...

Such a gorgeous sweater! So happy for you that you will have the time to focus on your designs. I really look forward to seeing the lovely things that result. Congratulations!

so said...

thanks everyone for your kind words!

i'm really looking forward to my move, which will happen in a month or so. in the meantime i'll be packing...and of course, knitting!

The Rotary said...

On a lake in Northern WI sounds like a beautiful place to spend time.

PS
That sweater is amazing. I am in awe of your patience and skill...

Michelle said...

WOW, you MADE this? Freaking, flying crap. I am so stunned, and offering congrats on your new life. I send you only the best, happiest vibes to start you new path.

Anonymous said...

embrace the unknown! i love it! you will flourish where ever life takes you tracy...

xoox

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy for you! your plans sound really good to me! ...and the jacket is just plain gorgeous! i heart missoni, too! can't wait for your new designs...