i've really been neglecting the blog.
perhaps i should announce that my etsy sale is over.
it was a holiday sale.
the holiday is long gone. . .

i really should be posting about pre-fall,
or spring couture,
or my latest etsy obsession
[ his hats are amazing by the way, & he uses recycled yarn --> painstakingly unraveled from RTW sweaters ]

since i haven't. . .

you can stalk me here.



Kyle said...

sooooo..you're saying it's finally over? haha Thanks for the run!

so said...

not sure...

(i didn't think anybody was even checking in anymore....)

Bridal lehenga said...

I was searching the code which is used professionally. Then I saw your blog. I want to congratulate you on such a wonderful blog.

FIFA 16 Coins said...



FIFA 16 Coins

Obat Kencing Berdarah Pada Anak said...

Obat Borok Di Kaki Anak
Obat Luka Lambung Ibu Hamil
Obat Pendarahan Di Paru Paru
Obat Pendarahan Di Lambung Akut
Obat Obat Pendarahan Di Lambung Ibu Hamil
Obat Pendarahan Di Lambung
Obat Hepatitis Pada Anak
Obat Luka Pada Dinding Mulut
Obat Penyakit Demam Chikungunya
Obat Infeksi Pita Suara

Bandhgala jodhpuri suits said...

I found this much informative. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience. I found lots of interesting information here. Excellent and decent post.

AngelMStyle2 said...

Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the
Delhi Fashion Blogger click on link,